Happy Monday everyone! Here is your week update!
- Thursday, July 20th, the Fostoria Area Visitor's Bureau will be showing the movie, 'Grease', at 9pm, on a large inflatable screen at the grass lot near the corner of Main and Tiffin Streets. All streets will remain open during this event.
- On Friday, July 21st, the 15th Annual Fostoria Area Chamber of Commerce Car Show will be held on Main Street, between North and South Street, from 4-8pm. This section of the street will be closed beginning at 11am. West Tiffin Street will remain open for access to downtown.
- Tiffin Art Guild is having a meeting tonight, from 7-8:30 pm, at the Tiffin Art Guild and Gallery. There is no cost to attend this event.
- The American Red Cross is holding a community blood drive tomorrow, the 18th, at the Tiffin University Heminger Center, from 10am-3pm. This is open to the public. Please give, because giving blood, is giving life.
- The First Presbyterian Church in Findlay is having their Music and Arts Camp starting today, at 9am, and running until Friday at 4pm. You can register by visiting the church on South Main Street today!
- Want to learn how to crochet? Well, you're in luck, because the Focus on Friends Center in Findlay on West Trenton Avenue is having a Crochet Corner event! This event is tomorrow, the 18th, from 10am to noon! Crochet, coffee, and chatting it up with friends...what more could you ask for? This is also a free event!
- On Wednesday, July 19th at 4pm, Bowling Green will be hosting their Downtown Bowling Green Farmer's Market, with its main location beginning at 201 South Main Street. This event will be open to the public until 7pm.
-On Tuesday, Broken Chains Church in BG, at the Woodland Mall, is holding their Tuesday Night Alive Cafe event from 7-9pm at their church. Again, Broken Chains Church is located in the Woodland Mall.
- In Perrysburg, actor and comedian Bill Bellamy, will be at The Funny Bone Comedy Club, located within Fat Fish Blue Restaurant, at Levis Commons. Although the show begins at 7:30pm, the venue is asking that you be there for the show no later than 7pm. This event will be Friday, July 21st, and to be in the audience, you are to be 21 and over. For ticket information, please visit The Funny Bone's website.
- Fans of tennis, especially after the game at Wimbledon Sunday, with winner Roger Federer, listen up! The Sandusky County YMCA in Fremont is having a Summer Tennis Skills Clinic today, starting at 10am, and going until 11:30am. Members and non-members are welcome to join! There is a small fee for both members and non-members, but it is well worth it if you want to improve your skills!