I had a conversation over the weekend that got me to thinking… if you could be a TV character from any show past or present who would you be? While it was just conversation while waiting in the impossibly long concession lines at a sporting event it got me to thinking… who would I pick? Your favorite show I think says a lot about you. The overall theme of my favorite shows seems to have some kind of crime fighting aspect to it. The age old conflict of good vs evil. That being said I of course couldn’t settle on just ONE character I would like to be in real life but after much deliberation… here is the top 5:
- Aside from the whole master thief part I think it would be a blast! Great style, smoooooth with the ladies and he is an incredible artist which ends up being a bad thing because of the art thief and forger part.
- One of my favorite shows. Although there is quite the cliff hanger going on at the moment (isn’t there always on the season finale?). Who doesn’t want to play the hero?
- Suit Up! The author of “The Bro Code”, Barney is always the life of the party, has a sweet apartment and is one of the wittiest characters on TV.
- Don is a great character on the show. Although he is kind of a jerk which is the only downfall I would see. But man am I ever addicted to that show.
- Another guy who is insanely witty and just tells it like it is. Although he has his share of problems… and winds up in terrible situations he does share my love of Top Gun. If you listen closely at the start of The Morning Mix there is an Archer quote in there.
Honorable Mention: (I had a huge list by the time I got done with this…)
Who would you pick? Let me know!